Skip to content

City of Saskatoon

The Saskatoon City Councillor for Ward 7 is Mairin Loewen.

City of Saskatoon programs and services


As a newer community, Stonebridge has ongoing road construction projects to build our community infrastructure. For more information on these projects, please visit the City of Saskatoon website.

If you have a question, comment or concern about roads in Stonebridge, please contact the City of Saskatoon through their online form or by calling 306-975-2476.

Building permits

Are you building a deck, developing your basement, adding a pool/hot tub, or making other changes to your house or property. Make sure you contact the city about a building permit. There is more information on where permits are required and the process to follow on the city’s website.

Other useful city links: